Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Tavia Yeung’s voicing out of injustice led to mistreatment

Credits:JESSIE @ JESSIE"S BLOG
Source : appleactionnews



Tavia Yeung was filming new series, Beyond The Realm Of Conscience today in ancient street in TKO TVB City today. In the series, she was having a mistreatment because she was a straightforward person and always voice out any injustice in the palace. Tavia said, “I will voice out anything and always offend other peoples. I myself also do not like the peoples in the palace. This time my mouth was nearly sewed up together by people. Last time I was hit by people until my face and mouth were swollen.” The story will go on by saying that Tavia will choose the wrong road and will become a big evil role.

Charmaine Sheh’s good person role kneels and begs forgiveness.

Charmaine Sheh was filming new series, Beyond The Realm Of Conscience today in ancient street in TKO TVB City today and her name in the series is Sam Hou. Charmaine said, “Yes. I’m a good person in the series. “Sam Hou” means does good things, says good words and has a kind heart. Tavia and I are like sisters. Her character is straightforward and dares to speak. Therefore, she always offends other peoples in the palace and I will always replace her for punishments. Today’s scene talks about we wanted to help Michelle Yim and Suzanna Kwan by begging for forgiveness from Empress Dowager. Therefore, we have kneeled down for a whole day. Tavia could not stand any injustice and contradicted with Empress Dowager’s people. Her mouth was nearly sewed up together using needle and thread.”

More News at SehSeh's Blog



Transaltion can be found on JESSIE's and Sehseh's blog

No comments: