Thursday, March 5, 2009

Tavia Blog update & Raymond filming pics

Tavia updated her blog please visit it to view the video and some other pictures
please go visit her blog so she gets more hits
VISIT : TAVIA'S BLOG


translation of blog post credits to JESSIE @ JESSIE'S BLOG
FIRST AWARD IN MALAYSIA
Recently, our whole bunch of artistes and colleagues totaled to 14 persons, purposely flew to Malaysia to attend the annual tv big event, Astro WLT Drama Awards. To me, the trip to Malaysia this time was really unforgettable. This was because too many first time for me! First time to go Malaysia in rainy days, first time to walk on red carpet in a romantic cloudy place and first time I got an award in Malaysia! This time I could get 2008 My Favourite Character award based on Dicey Business’s role, Tam Chu Mei, I really want to thank Malaysia fans and also Astro WLT. Actually all these whiles I have high expectations on this series and role because I put a lot of efforts in it. The character was totally different from me and therefore, this is my most favourite role and series. I really want to thank everyone for fulfilling my dreams. I will continue to work hard and produce more good series for everyone!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pictures of Raymond filming 'Picking Star Of Adventure' and yeah we get to see how the actress looks like in the series


View more Pictures here:http://bbs.raymondforest.com/read.php?tid-40012.html



and more of these pictures here: http://bbs.raymondforest.com/read.php?tid-40014.html

No comments: