Friday, April 10, 2009

Tavia on Sister Issue 878

Tavia Yeung – After 10 years



Friendly is priceless

The time is nearly 11 pm. After the interview, Tavia Yeung said thank you in a good manner and her smiles still maintained on her face. She is indeed a friendly person (Is it because I have the same surname with her as she has already noticed that when I gave her my name card?) and she took the initiative to shake my hand.

Looking at her friendly expressions, I asked her, “Do you have any close friends in the entertainment industry? Did you go out with Raymond Lam and Moses Chan privately before?”

Tavia Yeung turned towards her manager a while and said, “They are my male friends. Raymond and I were friends for many years. We graduated from the same training class. As for Moses, he is just like a big brother for me. He is someone that I can sit down and chat with him. Normally I will go shopping with Christine Ng, Jessica Hsuan and others. Actually I’m someone that easy to make friends with and someone that easy to chat with.”

read the rest of the Article here : JESSIE'S BLOG

No comments: