Saturday, September 9, 2006

Tavia Yeung Accused of Undergoing Plastic Surgery

Tavia Yeung Accused of Undergoing Plastic Surgery
September 8, 2006

Tavia Yeung Accused of Undergoing Plastic Surgery
Previously, seen as a tomboy, Tavia Yeung has recently begun taking on the feminine image. Not only has her appearance become more girly, her skin has evidently improved causing her to be accused of having plastic surgery. Enraged by such rumours, Tavia exclaimed, “Plastic surgery does not have to do anything with me!”

In the recent year, every time Tavia makes an appearance in a public event, she has been eye candy to many, making those who do not know her, suspect her of having cosmetic surgery. Facing these rumours, Tavia has developed a happy feeling, she commented, “I am happy that people think that I am prettier than I use to be. But I do mind that people say that I have undergone cosmetic surgery. People who know me know that I am not that sort of person!”

Credits: http://hk.news.yahoo.com/ent/general/all/index-2.htmlhttp://asianfanatics.net/forum/t
translated by dee-lush

No comments: